Booked your Hotel for Sydney?
Buy Activity Tickets in Sydney!
Rates valid till March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- 1.5-hour dolphin-watching cruise on Jervis Bay
- See wild bottlenose dolphins at play near your boat
- Enjoy unobstructed views from five decks
- Hear informative commentary on the dolphins and Jervis Bay’s environment during the cruise
- Relax aboard a well-equipped catamaran that provides a stable ride
- Enjoy a Fish & Chips Lunch and Dessert (If Option Selected)
- Enjoy a Buffet Lunch (If Option Selected)
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Delight in watching bottlenose dolphins play in the crystal clear water of Jervis Bay on a 1.5-hour dolphin-watching tour. Cruise the ocean aboard a sturdy and deluxe catamaran with five decks for excellent viewing opportunities. Your captain and crew provide informative commentary about the intelligent and acrobatic dolphins as you see them come to check out your boat. Choose a morning or afternoon tour and enjoy a memorable cruise on Jervis Bay.
Jervis Bay is one of only 6 Marine Parks in NSW and is an area of unique, natural beauty. Only 2.5 hours south of Sydney and 3 hours from Canberra, it spans over 100kms of coastline and adjacent ocean. Jervis Bay plays host to a resident pod of bottlenose dolphins all year round. They number between 80 and 120, depending on the time of year, but they always provide our passengers of all ages a thrill, an experience to remember; something that always brings a smile to everyone’s face.
Tekin III - The Spirit of Jervis Bay, is a 17-meter triple deck catamaran boasting five separate viewing platforms that have been designed specifically for dolphin, whale, seal and general wildlife watching. This is Jervis Bay's largest cruise vessel ensuring comfort and safety in all weather conditions. Youll meet the friendly local residents, the 100 plus bottle-nose dolphins that live permanently in Jervis Bay and enjoy informative commentary about the local area that is blessed with an abundance of flora and fauna from your experienced skipper. The Spirit of Jervis Bay is equipped with video monitors, tea and coffee making facilities and a licensed bar.