Booked your Hotel in Central Paihia?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Paihia!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Cruise around the Bay of Islands
- See dolphins, whales and other wildlife
- Swim with dolphins in the wild (If option selected)
- Low viewing deck and underwater microphones
- Comprehensive Commentary
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Cruise the Bay of Islands in search of dolphins and whales. Get up close and personal with these amazing creatures with our low viewing decks. Swim with wild dolphins (If option selected) in the warmest waters in New Zealand.
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and your camera
- If you plan to swim, bring a towel and wear your swimsuit under your clothing for convenience
- Snorkels, masks, fins and wetsuits are provided
- If you wish to swim with dolphins you must be able to swim competently in open water unaided
- Children under 8 years are not permitted to swim with dolphins
- Children 8-12 years must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
A.M. Tour from Paihia Wharf - Departs: 08:00 am and Returns: 12:00 pm
P.M. Tour from Paihia Wharf - Departs: 12:30 pm and Returns: 04:30 pm
Dolphins are fascinating creatures, and in the Bay of Islands, we are blessed with their presence all year round. This eco-cruise gives you the chance to get into the water and swim with dolphins as they play in their natural environment (if option selected, conditions permitting). You'll also cruise the many secluded islands of the Bay and gain an insight into this historically significant region.
This intimate half-day cruise seeks out the many playful dolphins within the sheltered waters of the Bay. We often see bottlenose and common dolphins, baleen whales, orca, seals, fish, penguins and other sea and bird life.
Our experienced crew have specialist knowledge of dolphin behaviour – join them in searching for those tell-tale splashes from our purpose-built dolphin watching boat Tutunui.
With Tutunui's low viewing deck, water jet engines and underwater microphone, and a maximum number of 35 passengers on board, you're guaranteed an up close and personal experience. If conditions permit, jump into the warmest waters in New Zealand and snorkel with these graceful and inquisitive creatures (If option selected) – it'll be an experience you will never forget!