Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Bali Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up Time: 08.00 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Sanur Bali
- All Land and Sea transportation on a diving day
- Lunch and Bottled Water between dives
- 1 dive at Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida Island
- Weights and Belt
- 1 Tank per dive
- MSIG Diver Medical Insurance
- Use of beach towels
- PADI – SSI Instructor / SSI Divemaster SSI Dive Guide
- Discover Scuba Diving for Non-Diver includes all training and Equipment
- Divers are highly recommended to arrange Diver Insurance for all participants
- Drop back at the hotel in Sanur Bali
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Dive equipment rental (BCD, Reg and wetsuit)
- Optional activity costs
- Tour Guide (On Request)
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
Where: A small island in the West Bali National Park, right in the North West corner of Bali. A long way – three hours by road, then a 30-minute boat journey. Possible to do as a one-day trip, but better dived as part of a dive & accommodation safari letting you spend the night up there.
Highlights: The best wall diving in Bali, with a very bright & colourful underwater world. Lots of different sites to choose from, including a wooden shipwreck starting at 35m. Full of rich marine life and sandy beaches to relax over lunch. Nearby is ‘Secret Bay’, muck diving at its best and not to be missed by macro photographers; Frogfish, Seahorse & Nudibranch heaven.
Conditions: A sheltered corner of Bali, which means clear & calm conditions. Warm waters and probably the best visibility in Bali.
NOTE: Children below 12 years not allowed.
What To Bring?
- Waterproof Camera