Booked your Hotel for Bali?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Bali!
Rates valid until June 30, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Bali
- Private Touring
- All Land and Sea transportation on diving day
- Lunch and Bottled Water between dives
- 2 dives at Menjangan Island
- Weights and Belt
- 1 Tank per dive
- MSIG Diver Medical Insurance
- Use of beach towels
- PADI – SSI Instructor / SSI Divemaster SSI Dive Guide
- Discover Scuba Diving for Non-Diver includes all training and Equipment
- Divers are highly recommended to arrange Diver Insurance for all participants
- Drop back at the hotel in Bali
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Dive equipment rental (BCD, Reg and wetsuit)
- Optional activity costs
- Tour Guide (On Request)
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
It is located in west part of Bali island precisely in Taman Nasional Bali Barat (National Garden in West Part of Bali Island). The location for snorkelling and diving is available almost in surrounding of the island. We can directly swim from the edge of the beach to find the beautiful sea garden.Anemone, gorgonian table, coral garden, eel, lionfish or even Murray are some of the biotas that we can find in the deep of 3-10 meter.If you are lucky, we can see turtle, dolphin and white shark.
Menjangan Island has many many attractions besides it has sea garden which is very popular with its drop off. From Menjangan Island, we can see the west side of Java Island with some mounts when we across the island. There is also the north when is so impressive. It is like a painting when we across the island in the morning. Of course, there are many deer in the Island area to across the Menjangan Island. We can go through Labuan Lalang Bay or Mimpi Resort by hiring a boat.
Where: A small island in the West Bali National Park, right in the North West corner of Bali. A long way – three hours by road, then a 30-minute boat journey. Possible to do as a one-day trip, but better dived as part of a dive & accommodation safari letting you spend the night up there.
Highlights: The best wall diving in Bali, with a very bright & colourful underwater world. Lots of different sites to choose from, including a wooden shipwreck starting at 35m. Full of rich marine life and sandy beaches to relax over lunch. Nearby is ‘Secret Bay’, muck diving at its best and not to be missed by macro photographers; Frogfish, Seahorse & Nudibranch heaven.
Conditions: A sheltered corner of Bali, which means clear & calm conditions. Warm waters and probably the best visibility in Bali.
NOTE: Children below 12 years not allowed.
What To Bring?
- Waterproof Camera