Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Bali Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up Time: 08.00 a.m (Morning Tour)
Pick up Time: 01.00 p.m (Afternoon Tour)
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Bali
- Celuk Village
- Elephant Cave visit
- Tampaksiring Spring
- Shared Touring
- English speaking Tour Driver
- All entrance tickets
- Parking Fees
- Donation to the attraction where applicable
- Mineral Water
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Drop back at the hotel in Bali
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
Bali Crafts and Holy Spring Water Tour is the best Bali Half Day Packages Tour and very popular Daily Tours in Bali for a Journey to Visit Tourist Destination and other interest places in Ubud Village. Celuk village is one of the average local people livelihood is the silversmith. There are a lot of unique silver handicrafts and you are able to see directly the process of making of silver handicraft. This trip is visiting some of the handicrafts produced such as wood carving and painting. Sightseeing Tegenungan waterfall with gorgeous panoramic.
PLACES OF INTEREST
* Celuk is a village with a lot of silversmiths. We will see the local smith activities in one of home industry in that village.
* Mas Village is a cultural tourism village in Ubud, Gianyar regency at Bali province. This village is producing handicrafts, carving, the statue as Mas culture village. It is well known with their craft products for a long time ago.
* Tampak Siring temple is one of the temples which have a lot of water sources and often visiting by Hinduism in Bali for a blessing.
* Elephant Cave called “Goa Gajah” is one of Hinduism and Buddhist meditation place on 11 century. Around Goa Gajah there is reservoir contains seven statues of male sprites and fairies are holding holy water. Purportedly these waterspouts are the symbolization of seven holy and honour rivers in India, whether with the reliance of Hinduism in Bali.
* Tegenungan Waterfall has an amazing view, with the green and shady trees. Close to this waterfall was built a watering place with some tap from the natural water source. Local people often taking a bath and take the water for daily consume in this watering place in the morning and evening. To reach this waterfall from the parking area, you should through down a thousand of ladders and passing the edge of the petanu river.
What To Bring? (Not Mandatory)
- Camera And Sunscreen
- Extra money for souvenirs