Booked your Hotel in Central Wellington?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Wellington!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Central Wellington Hotel (10.00 A.M. Tour Only)
- Comfortable Coach Travel
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- View New Zealand’s Parliament Buildings and Beehive
- Pop into Old Saint Paul’s Cathedral
- Wander around the Wellington Botanic Gardens
- Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car (optional - costs extra)
- Feel the breeze at the top of Mount Victoria
- Drop off at Wellington i-Site
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up from Central Wellington Hotel (For 14:00 P.M. Tour)
- Drop off at Central Wellington Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Discover the capital city of New Zealand on a 2.5-hour coach tour of Wellington. Your driver-guide points out the highlights, including historic landmarks and iconic buildings such as the Beehive and Old St Paul’s Cathedral. You’ll stroll through the Wellington Botanic Garden, drive through the suburbs of Seatoun and Oriental Bay, appreciate the vista over Wellington Harbour and the South Coast from Mt Victoria, and have the option to take a ride on the Wellington Cable Car.
- 2.5-hour guided coach tour of Wellington's highlights
- Get great photo ops of Wellington's architectural landmarks, rolling hills and rugged coastline
- See the iconic Beehive and other Parliament buildings
- Stroll around heritage-listed Old St Paul's Cathedral
- Visit the Begonia House and Lady Norwood Rose Garden, located in the stunning Wellington Botanic Garden
- Take in 360-degree views of Wellington from Mt Victoria
- Have the option to ride the classic red cable car (own expense)
The Tour Departs from and Returns to the Wellington i-Site at 10 am and 2 pm daily.
Get an overview of Wellington, New Zealand’s dynamic capital, on this 2.5-hour sightseeing tour — a great introduction for those short on time. Meet your driver-guide at a central location and get settled aboard the comfortable coach, then listen to informative commentary on Wellington’s history and landmarks.
Pass by the neoclassical Parliament House and learn about the unusual architectural design of the Beehive (aka Executive Wing). You’ll make a stop at the heritage-listed Old St Paul’s Church to walk around and admire its timber construction.
Meander the paths of the 62-acre (25-hectare) Wellington Botanic Garden, following your guide to the Begonia House and Lady Norwood Rose Garden. Opt for a scenic 5-minute ride from here to the city centre on the Wellington Cable Car (own expense).
Next, your coach motors up to the Mt Victoria lookout, which boasts sweeping views over Wellington, before returning to the coast. You’ll pass through Oriental Parade, Seatoun and Thorndon, and soak up the bustling atmosphere of the Wellington waterfront before your tour ends.