Cost Includes: Admission Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Chelsea Stadium and Museum Entrance Ticket
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Go behind the scenes of Stamford Bridge Stadium, home to the Chelsea Football Club — aka Chelsea FC. A London football (soccer) enthusiast serves as your informative guide during a 60-minute tour, including sections typically accessible only to players and game officials. In addition to the changing room, Press Room and pitch, you’ll gain admission to the Chelsea Museum to learn about these Premier League champions, considered one of the best teams in the world.
- 1-hour tour of Stamford Bridge Stadium, aka the Bridge
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Chelsea FC with an informative guide
- Step into the changing room and walk down the tunnel into the pitch
- Imagine legendary players being interviewed in the press box
- Visit the Chelsea Museum and snap photos of trophies
Chelsea Football Club Stadium
The un-missable tour of Stamford Bridge, home of the incredible Chelsea Football Club, is a fun, informative and unforgettable experience, enjoyed by sports fans of all ages, from all over the world. Passionate tour guides will provide insights into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
You can also experience the Chelsea Museum and embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, the emotions and the sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football. Explore the club's evolution from humble beginnings in 1905 to reaching all corners of the globe today. Whether you're a Chelsea fan or not, the museum has something for everyone; with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows.
Tours run every 30 minutes between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Stadium Tours and Museum are open all year round, excluding home match days and the day before a European fixture.