Booked your Hotel in Central Wellington?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Wellington!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Comfortable travel by Mini-Van
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Beer tastings at four Wellington craft beer venues
- Shared food platters at two of the four tastings
- Tutored tasting with the head brewer at one of the breweries
- Learn how to pair different food with beer
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Wellington Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
We explore some of Wellington’s best micro-breweries, drinking great beer and eating sumptuous food.
- Sample a range of craft beer offerings at four Wellington craft beer venues: all beer tastings are included
- Relish in shared food platters at two of the four tastings
- Enjoy a tutored tasting at a unique Wellington brewery along the way
- Discover the cool and sometimes extraordinary story behind each Wellington brewery
- Learn the art of beer and food matching
Tour departs Friday afternoons at 1 pm from the Wellington i-Site and returns at 5 pm.
All aboard if you’re keen to explore some of Wellington’s best micro-breweries, drink great beer and eat sumptuous food!
By the end of the Wellington Craft Beer Tour, you will have tasted everything from porters to pilsners, and think you’ve died and gone to craft beer heaven. We’ve tracked down some of Wellington’s best brews and created a tour fit for a beer king, including a tutored tasting with the head brewer at one of our four stops. We visit a diverse range of converted buildings ranging from a disused service station to a sophisticated craft beer brewery. You’ll enjoy tasty platter food at two of our stops, and of course, the craft beer is included too. Sit back, relax and taste with our Capital Craft Beer Tour.