Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Antalya Tour
Rates valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from the Hotel booked by you
- Rafting equipment
- Rafting guide and instructor
- Drop back to the Hotel booked by you
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- DVD and Photos
- Water shoes
- Tips (not mandatory)
Get your adrenaline thrills in the whitewater rapids of Koprulu Canyon on the Koprucay River on a full-day rafting and canyoning adventure from Antalya. Swim in turquoise water, enjoy breathtaking nature around you, see a 2,000-year old Roman bridge, and more.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old.
- Bring a change of clothes, towel and sun cream.
- Please notify the guide of any health problems before the start of the tour.
- Please do not take or wear any metal accessories (earrings, necklaces etc.).
- Be sure to wear non-slip shoes (special rafting shoes are available to purchase in the supplier's shop).
- Pregnant women are not permitted to take part in this activity.
Add a touch of extreme adventure to your holiday? Go for rafting during your trip in Antalya Region. You will be taken from Antalya to the Koprulu Canyon by road. After about 2 hours drive: reaching the Koprulu Canyon National Park, you need to get your rafting gear all set for an adventurous experience. It’s a scenic journey during which, you pass through the breathtaking Taurus Mountains of the Antalya region. It’s a nice and happening place during summers, where thousands can do rafting at the same time.
You can go rafting with your friends or family, as one raft can be used by 12 people at most at one time. While rafting you will see the glorious Oluk Bridge, which is quite old and still stands tall. Once the rafting adventure comes to an end, you can relax and have lunch by the scenic river and smell the fresh Cyprus trees. Later, you can explore the park and get mesmerized with the gracefulness of nature.
Experience and professional rafting guides will help you out. It’s a dramatic journey, as you raft through the rapids for a distance of 8.5 miles and experience stimulating adrenaline rush. You don’t need any previous experience to go rafting.