Booked your Hotel for Singapore?
Buy our Activity Tickets in Singapore!
Rates valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Entry pass to Butterfly Park and the Insect Kingdom
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pickup and drop from and to your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Butterfly Park and the Insect Kingdom
Located in Singapore's Sentosa Island, surrounded by lush tropical greenery, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom showcases the stunning beauties of a different variety of beautiful butterflies and interesting insects. A must - see outdoor experience for children, tourists and nature lovers alike, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom has wowed visitors from all over the world. With the scents, sights and sounds of an authentic tropical rainforest, it's a multi-sensory, interactive experience that's guaranteed to engage you from start to finish
Opening Hours: 9.30am - 7.00pm Getting There: Harbourfront MRT (NE1/CC29) and change to Sentosa Monorail Admission