Booked your Hotel for Dubai?
Buy Activity Tickets in Dubai!
Rates valid until April 30, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Entry Ticket to Burj Al Arab Breakfast
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up Drop off from Hotel in Dubai
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
The rich flavours of Far East Asia delight diners at Junsui, which means "Pure" in Japanese. Bathed in Swarovski crystals, this stylish dining room and cocktail lounge offer an opulent setting for a spectacularly flavoursome culinary journey. 12 live cooking stations let you see each masterpiece come to life before your eyes; a team of no less than 45 chefs dreams up mouth-watering creations from a diverse selection of only the finest ingredients.Drawing on influences from Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Korean dishes, our open plan kitchen makes for truly interactive dining at its finest.