Cost Includes: Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | England Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Entry Ticket to the I360 Observation Tower
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service at Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Take to the skies to see Brighton and the beautiful South Coast as you have never seen them before. Glide up gently to 138 metres on the world’s tallest moving observation tower, conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects, creators of the London Eye. In a futuristic glass viewing pod, visitors can admire 360o views across Brighton, the South Downs and, on the clearest days, all the way to the Isle of Wight.
BA i360 flights depart every 30 minutes, on the hour and half hour, with each flight lasting approximately 25 minutes (including boarding and disembarking).
Ticket holders with an allocated flight time should arrive 30 MINUTES before and head straight to boarding.