Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Australia Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick Up Time: 06:30
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from centrally located Hotels
- Visit the quaint mountain town of Leura
- Enjoy a morning tea at a café in Leura
- Spectacular views of The Three Sisters
- Visit Scenic World
- Scenic World Rides with the Unlimited Discovery Pass
- Lunch at Wentworth Falls
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Parramatta River Cruise (If Option Selected)
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop off to Sydney CBD
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Enjoy the crisp, clean, fresh mountain-top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
Highlights include the following:
- Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Discover the shops in the quaint mountain village of Leura - free time to wander the streets and enjoy a morning tea in one of the cafés
- Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close
- See Katoomba – the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
- Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides
- You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy
- Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
- Enjoy a hearty lunch at The Conservation Hut Café located in Wentworth Falls
- Embark on a unique local experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the world's largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment
- "Walk through the Koala Sanctuary" - plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
- Capture an 'all-important Roo selfie' in one of the walk-in enclosures whilst hand-feeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons
- Observe numerous other 'Aussie' favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos
- Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour (If Option Selected)
Sit back and relax with a small group in the comfort of your mini-coach, as you travel to the amazing Blue Mountains. Your Driver Guide will provide details of the day’s itinerary while you enjoy the journey west.
The charming village of Leura is one of several in the Blue Mountains that perfectly captures the spirit of the region – fresh mountain air and stunning scenery. Its pretty, tree-lined main street is great for browsing through antique shops, art galleries and bookstores – before enjoying morning tea at one of the cafés.
The Three Sisters
See the imposing Three Sisters, a great photo opportunity. According to Aboriginal legend, this unusual rock formation represents three sisters who were turned to stone. They stand an incredible 922, 918 and 906 metres respectively and are an amazing sight as the sun shifts to cast magnificent colours across the rock face.
Located in southern Katoomba, Scenic World provides the ideal location to experience all that the Blue Mountains as to offer. It’s like nowhere else on earth with its 360° views of this incredible landscape. With your Unlimited Discovery Pass, you’ll ride the steepest incline railway in the world down into a hidden valley. Glide out on the Cableway for panoramic views. Then ride the Skyway 270 metres above the ancient ravines and dazzling waterfalls.
From Scenic World you’ll be treated to a spectacular view. This mountainous World Heritage region covers an area of up to 10,000 square kilometres and features dramatic cliffs, deep canyons and lush vegetation, particularly eucalypt. When first discovered by the European visitors, the Blue Mountains had already been home to the Gundungurra people for what is believed to be millions of years and evidence of their culture and spirituality can be found throughout the region.
Lunch in Wentworth Falls
The Conservation Hut Café is located in the Valley of the Waters in Wentworth Falls. Come and enjoy a hearty lunch on the large open verandah and marvel at the stunning views of the Jamison Valley or in winter inside around the cosy log fire.
Included Meals: Lunch
Featherdale Wildlife Park
Embark on a unique journey, discovering over three hundred species of Australia’s diverse wildlife in a natural bush setting, at the award-winning Featherdale Wildlife Park. Hand-feed a kangaroo, wallaby or emu and enjoy a face-to-face encounter with one of the friendly koalas – among one of Australia’s largest private collections of native animals and bird life.
Parramatta River Cruise (Optional)
You have the option to escape the city traffic on your return to the city. Board your cruise and relax as you make your way down the Parramatta River, admiring waterside suburbs and scenery along the way, passing under the Sydney Harbour Bridge before arriving at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay, where your Small Group tour concludes.