Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Australia Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick Up Time: 06:30
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from centrally located Hotels
- Spectacular views of The Three Sisters
- Visit Scenic World
- Visit the quaint mountain town of Leura
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Lunch (If Option Selected)
- Scenic World Rides (If Option Selected)
- Parramatta River Cruise (If Option Selected)
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop off to Sydney CBD
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Enjoy the crisp, clean, fresh mountain-top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
Highlights include the following:
- Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See Katoomba – the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
- Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides (If Option Selected)
- You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy (If Option Selected)
- Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns (If Option Selected)
- Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close
- Discover the shops in the quaint mountain village of Leura - free time to wander the streets
- Embark on a unique local experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the world's largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment
- "Walk through the Koala Sanctuary" - plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
- Capture an 'all-important Roo selfie' in one of the walk-in enclosures whilst hand-feeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons
- Observe numerous other 'Aussie' favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos
- Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour (If Option Selected)
Sit back and relax as you travel into the amazing Blue Mountains. Your Driver Guide will provide details of the day’s itinerary while you enjoy the journey west.
The Three Sisters
Entering the National Park and winding your way along Cliff Drive, you’ll take in spectacular views of the Jamison Valley before arriving at a vantage point that has views stretching across to the Three Sisters – a trio of rocky pinnacles. Learn about the Aboriginal dream-time legend of the Three Sisters.
At Scenic World enjoy 360° views of the Jamison Valley. To ride on the famous Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway, why not purchase the Unlimited Discovery Pass (optional). Alternatively, embark on a scenic walk for spectacular views over the Jamison Valley, or relax over a coffee in the café.
Next is a stop at the picturesque and quaint town of Leura. Here you can grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants and cafés or why not choose our optional lunch. This beautiful town will take you back in time and is famous for its antique stores and of course its Candy Store which is stocked floor to ceiling with more than 1,000 unusual sweets gathered from all over the world.
Featherdale Wildlife Park
Stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Situated on seven acres of natural bush setting, you’ll be able to hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and enjoy a face-to-face encounter with one of the friendly koalas.
Parramatta River Cruise (Optional)
You have the option to escape the city traffic on your return to the city. Board your cruise and relax as you make your way down the Parramatta River, admiring waterside suburbs and scenery along the way, passing under the Sydney Harbour Bridge before arriving at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.