Booked your Hotel in Cairns?
Book our Sightseeing in Cairns!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Your Hotel
- Enjoy Cruise to Green Island by catamaran
- Include of 9 am departure 5 hours to enjoy Green Island
- Include of 11 am departure 4 hours to enjoy Green Island
- Free choice of snorkelling gear
- Free choice of glass bottom boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Island rainforest boardwalks
- Drop at your Hotel
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Cairns Reef Tour is one of the most popular activities when visiting Far North Queensland, our two full day tours allow flexibility so you can enjoy the beauty of Green Island, part of the Great Barrier Reef whilst maximizing your time on this fabulous tropical island.Choose to snorkel, dive, stay dry or view the spectacular underwater reefs in our semi-submarine or glass bottom boat, or simply laze on the white sandy beach.These are only a few of the many reef and island activities available at Green Island. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island. Green Island, a Marine National Park is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.Green Island boasts unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.A full day reef adventure departing Cairns at 9.00am, this allows 5 hours on Green Island and arrives back in Cairns at 5.00pm. “Big Cat” is a comfortable air-conditioned 35-metre catamaran with spacious interior cabins and a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is just over one hour from Cairns.Only 45 minutes transfer from Cairns, our next full day cruise to Green Island departs Cairns at11.00am and allows 4 hours on the Island and arrives back in Cairns at 5.00pm. “Reef Rocket” is a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned, high-speed catamaran.