Booked your Hotel in London?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in London!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 06.15 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Departure from Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
- Full day in Paris to explore on your own
- Return seats on Eurostar train with seat reservations
- Visite Paris Card (Travelcard)
- Welcome pack with map of Paris
- Finish at Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Our representative will meet you at London's St Pancras to give you your welcome pack and tickets ready for your 2.5 hour Eurostar train journey to Paris city centre.
Visite Paris Card
Move freely in the capital with your included Visite Paris Pass, which gives you access to the air transport systems including the Metro, RER, buses, and trams, making your sightseeing adventure even easier.
Mal your way back to Gare du Nord station for your 9 pm train back to London
Tour Departs: 6.15am (5.30am on Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
Meet our representative at the Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meeting point Dune (shoe shop) St Pancras located opposite to Eurostar Departure
Tour Finishes: approx. 9.30pm, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station.
Once booked, this tour is non-refundable and non-changeable
Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa to enter Paris
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months