Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Bangkok Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up times: 08.00 a.m. or 11.45 a.m.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Bangkok
- English Speaking guide
- All admission fee as in the itinerary
- Drop back at the hotel in Bangkok
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips (not mandatory)
This tour brings you the 3 most distinguished temples in Bangkok: Wat Traimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tonnes; Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok and Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple.
Meet your English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.
Depart from hotel to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago.
• Visit Wat Traimit, known for its famous Golden Buddha. The beautiful image of solid gold is three meters high and weighs five and a half tonnes.
• Continue the tour by passing through beautiful city scenery of the colourful flower market and Chinatown. The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewellery shops. The atmosphere is totally changed at night - hordes of food stalls line the streets.
• Visit Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha, founded in the 16th century, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Wat Pho was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, astrology, medicine and massage. It's well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46 m. long and 15 m. high.
• Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand's most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phutthachinarat.
• City sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd.(The Royal's Way). En route you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Anantasamakhom Palace, Parliament House, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King's Residence.
• Arrive your hotel.
Note: Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and routes only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pickup time by email.