Cost Includes: Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Australia Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Admission to Wildlife Park
- Close encounters with animals
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Ballarat Wildlife Park specialises in native Australian animals and a wide variety of exotic reptiles.
From free roaming Kangaroos, Koalas, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Eagles, Giant Tortoises, Crocodiles and Alligators to a large display of Lizards and both venomous and non-venomous Snakes.
Our daily activities involve a guided tour at 11 am, animal shows or meet the keepers from 1.30pm-4.00pm, these are included in the entry fee.
We offer animal encounters which allow our guests to have a one on one experience with a Koala, Wombat, Snake or Giant Tortoise.
Patrick the Wombat was the oldest Bare Nosed Wombat known in captivity. Patrick was listed No.3 by CNN Travel as a great city mascot in the World!