Booked your Hotel for Cairns?
Buy Activity Tickets in Cairns!
Rates valid till March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Entry Tickets to Butterfly Sanctuary
- Free Guided Tours Daily
- Free from the Scenes Laboratory Tour
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop from and to your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Your admission to Kuranda’s Australian Butterfly Sanctuary opens your eyes to a tropical world of butterflies, where more than 1,500 of these colourful creatures float around you while you walk through the rainforest environment inside the free-flight aviary. Spot the fluorescent yellow and green Cairns birdwing or the electric-blue Ulysses, and check out the moth exhibit for a look at a Hercules moth, whose wingspan can reach a whopping 14 inches (36 cm). Included with your admission is access to the laboratory, where you can learn about the breeding cycle and discover how eggs are collected and hand-raised while they become caterpillars, who, of course, eventually turn into butterflies. See species from around the world at the museum.