Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Australia Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick Up Time: 06:30
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from centrally located Hotels
- Visit Tobruk Sheep Station
- Taste Stockman’s tucker
- Watch a sheep muster & sheep shearing demonstration
- Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch & traditional lamington cake for dessert
- Enjoy wine tastings
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop off to Sydney CBD
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Experience what it's really like on an iconic Aussie sheep station, with a day tour immersed in the Australian outback. Venture 70 minutes into rural NSW for a real Aussie bush experience including a visit to Tobruk Sheep Station.
- A full-day Aussie farm experience from Sydney
- Take a tractor ride around the orchards
- Watch demonstrations of sheep shearing, sheepdog mustering, boomerang throwing, and whip cracking
- Tuck into traditional Aussie specialities, including Billy Tea and a delicious BBQ lunch
- Sip fine Australian wines
You’ll get a real taste of Aussie farm life on this small group family-friendly tour. From Sydney, you’ll travel through parts of rural NSW and view the lush bush landscape.
Tobruk Sheep Station
Offering a truly authentic experience, Tobruk Sheep Station will immerse you in the Australian bush and give you a taste of life on an outback sheep station. You'll also get to see colourful whip cracking & boomerang throwing demonstrations. Enjoy a tractor ride.
At the Drover’s Camp, you’ll be treated to traditional stockman’s tucker with billy tea and damper around the campfire. Made and served the old way – straight up – the billy tea is boiled over the campfire, while the damper dough is placed straight onto the embers. While this tucker tastes great, make sure you leave room for lunch.
Now you’ll see the amazing patience and skill of the stockman at work with his sheepdog. In order to get the sheep to a particular pen on the property, the stockman directs his canine partner as it moves quickly and expertly among the 50 strong herd. With what looks like effortless skill and speed, the dog will move over, under and around the sheep to achieve this task. Have the camera ready to take a snap when the dog lands himself on the back of a wayward sheep.
The age-old profession of sheep shearing requires a great deal of practice, skill and agility and here you’ll see it first-hand. While seated in a unique shearing shed in the country, you’ll watch the shearers at work while the life of the shearer himself is unfolded.
After all that excitement, it’s time to enjoy some real Aussie hospitality with a mouth-watering BBQ. Today you’ll be treated to an Aussie grill of steak, green salad and more. Oh, and don’t forget dessert – traditional Aussie Lamington cake – just delicious.
Included Meals: Barbecue Lunch