Cost Includes: Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Australia Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Admission to all mazes and gardens
- A map of the gardens
- The Great Gnome Hunt & Woodland Fairy Walk activity sheets
- Access to the licensed café
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
The Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens is home to Australia's oldest and most famous hedge maze, a beautiful circular rose maze, and the year round flowering Lavender Labyrinth, all set among 25 acres of world acclaimed gardens.
The traditional hedge Maze is planted with more than 1000 cypress trees and thousands of metres of pathways. Now more than three metres high and two metres thick, the Maze keeper clips the hedges three times a year to keep it sculpted into a curvaceous challenge that will delight and inspire.