Cost Includes: Admission Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Arsenal Stadium and Museum Entrance Ticket
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Indulge your love of football during a 90-minute audio guided tour of Emirates Stadium and Arsenal Museum. As you follow in the footsteps of famous football (soccer) players like Thierry Henry, you’ll visit the players’ tunnel and the changing rooms — areas usually off limits to spectators — while listening to insightful commentary from former Arsenal goalkeeper, Bob Wilson. Conclude your tour at Arsenal Museum, home to glittering trophies and shirts of famous former team-mates, to learn more about the history of the prestigious team.
- Audio-guided tour of Emirates Stadium, home to the prestigious Arsenal Football Club
- Spend 1.5 hours exploring the north London football stadium with an audio guide
- Visit the changing rooms, the players’ tunnel and other areas closed to the public on match days
- Learn about the Gunners’ history from the audio commentary voiced by former goalkeeper Bob Wilson
- Head inside the Arsenal Museum and explore its exhibits independently
On this amazing day out, you will have the opportunity to see all the areas which are crucial to the team on a match day - from a walk down the players' tunnel to a seat in the first team dressing room. On the standard tour, you will also visit the Directors Box and the Press Conference facilities. Emirates Stadium has quickly established itself as one of the world's most stunning and spectacular sports stadium. Along with state-of-the-art facilities, the Club has incorporated stunning features from their Highbury history and personal touches from inspirational Arsenal manager, Arsène Wenger.
Self-Guided Audio Tour
Let Theo Walcott, Jack Wilshere and a host of Arsenal stars share their match-day experiences with you as you explore behind-the-scenes at Arsenal with the new audio tour. Hear from the boss as you take your place in the changing room, listen to the roar of the crowd as you walk down the tunnel, explore our museum and test your Arsenal knowledge against one of our Arsenal experts.
The spectacular Arsenal museum at Emirates Stadium is located in the Northern Triangle Building. The museum contains fantastic interactive displays suitable for all ages along with a complete history of the Club from Plumstead Common through to Emirates Stadium. Long-term exhibits include goal scorer Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ‘89, Charlie George’s FA Final Cup shirt from 1971 and the shirt worn by Alan Smith in the 1994 European Cup Winners Cup Final victory.
New Feature: You can now enter Arsene Wenger's office on this tour. Take a look at where he discusses matches and meets with the Arsenal greats of past and present.
Monday - Friday: first tour 10.15 am, last tour 4.20 pm
Saturday: first tour 10.15 am, last tour 3.45 pm
Sunday: first tour 10.15 am, last tour 3.00 pm
(Tours are available every day subject to match fixtures)