Booked your Hotel for Pattaya?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Pattaya!
Rates valid till March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 09.00 a.m
Pick up time: 11.00 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Pattaya
- All Admission Fee
- Omniverse Zone
- Cartoonival Zone
- The Riptide Rapids
- Drop back at the hotel in Pattaya
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
There ain’t no fun like waterpark fun!! Slip, slide and ride your way into Thailand’s biggest and most exciting new waterpark, Cartoon Network Amazone. And even better, it’s just 20 minutes away from us here in Pattaya.
A place unlike anywhere in Thailand, or even in Asia, Cartoon Network Amazone has something for just about everyone – from the littlest traveller to the biggest kid. With more than 30 world-class water rides and slides, live Cartoon Network entertainment shows, attractions and interactive water fun, your day out at Cartoon Network Amazone will be packed full of fun and adventure.
Highlights? Cartoon Network Amazone has highlights to spare, including:
- Omniverse Zone – Water rollercoasters your thing? The Omniverse Zone has some of the fastest and most exciting water coasters in the world, for you to zip around and splash your way to fun
- Cartoonival Zone – Want to hang out with all your favourite Cartoon Network stars? Here in the Cartoonival Zone, you and your little folk can catch up with Ben 10, the Powerpuff Girls and Adventure Time, as well as enjoy more than 150 water features.
- The Riptide Rapids – Tube your way around the relaxing retreat of the river, flowing and winding its way around the park grounds.
- Surfarena – Didn’t think you’d get a chance to catch some waves in Pattaya? Think again. Surfarena’s FlowRider instructors will teach you all the tips and tricks to spin and surf the waves.
There is so much to see and do here, that you’ll want to keep coming back for more. We can help you organize your “Amazone” day out!
What To Bring? (To be carried by the Passengers)
- Insect repellant
Fitness Level Required Moderate
*Children will be classed as anyone under 122 cm.