Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Bangkok Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.00 a.m.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Bangkok
- English Speaking guide
- All admission fee as in the itinerary
- Drop back at the hotel in Bangkok
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha
- Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha)
- The magnificent Royal Chapel
- Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun.
Remark: Please do not wear shorts, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. A camera may not be used inside the buildings.
07:30 Pick up from the hotel.
Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha: This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor's itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace began in 1782. It consisting of a certain building with highly decorated architectural designs.
Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaeo in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn) The most attractive in this temple is the pagoda Khmer - style. Wat Arun was restored during brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin.
The end of tour will be visiting local product store